SAFETY MEASURES FOR THE PROTECTION AGAINST COVID-19
In order to protect all of the students, parents, teachers, and staff at Dale a la Lengua against possible COVID-19 infections during the 2020-21 academic year, it is especially important to adhere to the following safety measures:
Entering the school:
- Arrival and dismissal will be punctual because we cannot have groups of people waiting in the entryway. You will have to wait outside before you can enter your class.
- There will be a hand sanitizer dispenser for students to disinfect their hands before entering the classroom.
- Students must wear their sanitary masks at all times inside of the school.
- Students who show symptoms that may be related to a COVID-19 infection must not come to school until the symptoms have completely subsided. In the meantime, students can continue to follow the course from home as the teacher will provide all of the class materials.
In the classroom:
- All the classrooms have a hand sanitizer dispenser for students’ convenience
- The duration of the class will be 50 minutes (we need 10 minutes to disinfect all of the surfaces before the next class).
- It is very important for students to bring their own class materials, because classmates cannot share any materials with each other.
- Each student must bring their own bottle of water and packet of facial tissues.
- Students will avoid all types of physical contact at all times.
- Eating in class is strictly prohibited (including chewing gum and/or candies).
- Students must try to maintain the security distance at all times.
- Classrooms will be ventilated at all times.
Using the restroom:
- Student must disinfect their hands with hand sanitizer before and after using the restroom.
- Students must be especially careful to use the restroom responsibly and maintain its cleanliness.
- Students must wash their hands thoroughly before exiting the restroom: we have installed a liquid soap dispenser and a paper towel dispenser to eliminate unnecessary contact. Students will discard their used paper towels in a covered wastebasket that must be opened by its foot pedal.