Who I am
Hello. My name is Rafa Párraga. I have university studies of Hispanic Philology and Pedagogy. During the last ten years I have continued my training with a specialization in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language and as an Online Teacher.
Since 2013, I have worked exclusively as a Spanish teacher and offer face-to-face and online clases (via Skype, Zoom, etc.).
What I do
I have a small but very cozy school. I love my work and I do it minding all the little details. To me, growing up as a business isn’t so important as keeping my main goal in mind: to make learning pleasant and fun.
My best assets are quality and trust. I combine the latest technologies and different teaching materials in order to offer a personalized attention. This way, my students learn in a comfortable environment that builds reliance and self-confidence.
Where to find me
The school is in Algodonales, a small “pueblo blanco” (white village) located in the Sierra de Cádiz. It’s location, 113 kilometers from the city of Cádiz in the Sierra de Lijar, makes Algodonales an ideal place to paraglide and take in the majestic natural landscape.
At Dale a la Lengua we have two fully-equipped classrooms and a student lounge with a small cafeteria and library. Come visit the school and see why this is the best place to learn Spanish.
- 1990, Spanish Philology degree at the University of Seville.
- 1991, Certificate of Pedagogy at at the University of Seville.
- 2013, «International House» Certificate of Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language.
- 2013, Professional Development Course for Teachers of Spanish at the Instituto de Formación Continua at the University of Barcelona.
- 2021, Course Teaching Competencies for Online Training, at Alcalingua, at the University of Alcalá.